The company "KievProp" resumed mass production of three-bladed In-Flight Adjustable propellers!
We offer you a modifications "constant speed propeller" with hydraulic and an electric drive (only manual control available) with a diameter of 1.65, 1.73, 1.82 and 1.92 m of the right direction of rotation and with a diameter of 1.73 and 1.82 m of the left direction of rotation.
The In-Flight Adjustable propellers (Variable Pitch propellers) with an electric drive are intended for installation on aircraft with Rotax 912 - 914 carburetor engines equipped with a gearbox with a hollow output shaft and a gear ratio of 1: 2.43 and 1: 2.273.
The electric drive is adapted for electronic regulators "constant speed" PR1-P
of the Italian company "Microel s.r.l." and CS-5 from the Czech company "Woodcomp".
The hydraulic version of the IFA constant speed propeller is designed to work with the Rotax 912 - 914 engines of all modifications, equipped with a suitable hydraulic governor with a "pressure-to-large pitch" algorithm.
All Propellers include:
- hub and its installation kit,
- blades covers,
- electric (or hydraulic) drive assembly and its installation kit.
- spacer (distance separator) of 15 mm (0.6"), 28 mm (1.1") or 45 mm (1.8"),
- device to control propeller pitch manually,
- 2-color WHITE/BLACK option for blades,
- propeller hub fairing (spinner) Ø 226 mm (8,9"),
- an extension cable connecting the drive.