The company "KievProp" resumed mass production of three-bladed In-Flight Adjustable propellers!
We offer you a modification with an electric drive with a diameter of 1.73, 1.82 and 1.92* m of the right direction of rotation and the left direction of rotation with a diameter of 1.82 m.* - is being tested
The In-Flight Adjustable propellers of this modification are intended for installation on aircraft with Rotax 912 - 914 engines equipped with a gearbox with a hollow output shaft and a gear ratio of 1: 2.43.
The electric drive is adapted for electronic regulators "constant speed" PR1-P
of the Italian company "Microel s.r.l." and CS-5 from the Czech company "Woodcomp".
All Propellers include:
- hub and its installation kit,
- blades covers,
- electric drive assembly and its installation kit.
- spinner (hub fairing) Ø 226 mm (8,9"),
- spacer (distance separator) of 28 mm (1.1") or 45 mm (1.8"),
- the PR1-P
propeller regulator control and keep constant the engine speed,
- an extension cable connecting the drive.